Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kitchen

I read a post on the H1 forum asking members what they had purchased in preparation for the move into the new home. It got me thinking about what Rayleen and I have bought for the kitchen - almost everything!

  • Crockery set.
  • A cutlery set, plus a set of steak knives and a set of Splades (yes, we are tragic)
  • A set of pots and pans, plus an extra griddle pan, baking tray, rack and two casserole dishes.
  • Kitchen knives, small cleaver, a ceramic knife and two cutting boards.
  • Oven mitts, coasters and place mats.
  • Ladles, tongs, soup spoons etc
  • Toaster, kettle and stick mixer.
  • Even getting a 'Solardom', which is an uber-microwave.
The owner of the local "Kitchen Warehouse" is beginning to think we are trying to buy the store from him, one item at a time. Thank goodness for layby is all I can say.